Baden-Württemberg has also launched a consulting voucher. This is intended specifically for the transformation of the automotive industry. Whereby "automotive industry" is interpreted quite broadly here.
Who may submit the application:
- Companies in the automotive industry (but it is also sufficient if a small part of the turnover is related to the automotive industry -> transformation in the automotive industry is important).
- SEAT in Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Max. 3,000 employees (JAE) incl. affiliated companies
How is this voucher structured?
Max. Eligible: 10 consulting days
Max. Daily rate: 1.250 € (turnover thus 12.500 € for EurA)
Funding rate: 80 % (grant 10 T€ -> costs to be borne by customer 2.5 T€)
Max. Consulting duration: 12 months
- The consultant listing is person-specific. Everybody who carries out a consultation must be listed. The listing takes place within 24 hours.
- Contract award to EurA may only take place after grant notification
- The term goes until 2023
- Is de-minimis aid
- No interim invoicing are possible
What is subsidized? (but there is still room for negotiation with the project executing agency)
- Strategic consulting
- Business model development
- Production/procurement and other business processes and work forms
- Product development
- Digitalization in production, processes and products
- Research and development projects (application consulting, partner search)
- Qualification, further education and personnel planning
- Crisis management within the framework of COVID-19
- Change management
- Data analytics
- Technological development/trends
Tel.: +49 7961 9256-252
Tel.: +49 7961 9256-258
Tel.: +49 9256-223